Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Badly Stained Carpet? Read this!

I was "pinning my interests" and came upon a pin about a "magic stain removal". As I clicked on it, it lead me to a fellow blogger right here on Blogspot. Her name is Elizabeth and she is a busy wife and mom with a very busy schedule like most of us. You can read about it here. All I can say, is this stuff is AMAZING. I have a few of my own "toddler stains" and I am definitely going to try this out. It's basically clear dishwashing liquid and white vinegar. She also graces us with before and after photos and I believe this is the next best thing to sliced bread. Speaking of bread, on a totally non related topic, I have a recipe for Banana Bread that I am going to do a post on after I test it. Anywho, you should check out this blog for the stain remover. I'll post my very own tonight. I have never been so excited about stain remover!

No comments:

Post a Comment