Friday, November 26, 2010

Face of Pink Friday at Victorias Secret!

Black Friday= HADES!


Little Miss Sunshine here had to be at work at Victoria's Secret at 5 AM! I got there at 4:30 so I could have a parking spot. Glad I did! People are INSANE! I was almost MAULED trying to get in the durn store! When I walked up to the door, there were people sitting on the floor LINED UP down the mall! It was INSANE! Emphasis on the INSANE.. Well, they had to open the door just enough for me to squeeze under and shut it back. Those women were banging on the doors! When it opened, it was exactly like you see on TV.. They went swarming everywhere! I was VERY surprised there wasn't a fire code because there were so many people you couldn't move.. the bathroom was the only place that had room to move! Anyway, I just wanted to share a little bit about Black Friday. The main point of this post was to show you my very tired FOTD.

And yes, ole girl needs a serious eyebrow wax.. you don't have to tell me lol.

Foundation: Revlon Photo Ready in Light
Powder: Revlon Photo Ready in Light/Medium 020
Lip gloss: Hard Candy Visibly Wet in Beauty #240
Eyeshadow: Eyelid and crease color is Maybelline Sunlit Bronze
Brow Bone is Victoria's Secret SilverDust. Which I also put on the inner lower lashline and corners to make my eyes look bigger.
Eyeliner is Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Mascara is Maybelline Colossal. ITS AMAAAAZING!


  It is very subtle and not overwhelming. Just a work face =)




4 comments:

  1. Maybelline Collosal is my favourite product at the moment! So cheap, but sooooo good!! :)

    I can't believe how crazy people get over sales?? Weirdos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are! I mean absolutely crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, you look amazing :) I love maybelline mascaras, my fav at the minute is The Falsies one :) That photo ready makeup looks lovely, I really must try this stuff. I'm one of those people who is crazy about sales, haha!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sooo much! I tried the falsies and it didn't work quite as well as the Colossal one for me. =( *sigh* But i'm always changing my makeup lol. Always some new love!

    XX

    ReplyDelete