Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Perfect Imperfections Tag

Ok, so alot of people have been doing this tag. Most have been through a video but I'll just type mine.

My perfect imperfections. Three things that I'm not so thrilled with about myself that most people really wouldn't ordinarily notice.

1. One foot is slightly bigger than the other. Very unnoticeable but irks me when I go to buy shoes lol. I have to try the shoe on the foot that's smaller so it doesn't flip flop when I'm walking.
2. My Hands. I seriously feel like I have man hands.. I work with them alot and they get beat up and scratched up and, well, I just don't like them.
3. My Tummy. I have a few extra minutes hanging around my hourglass...



Now, three things that I do like about myself.

1. My personality. I LOVE my personality. I consider myself very fun and outgoing and I love laughing. I Laugh at the most random things.
2. My dimples. =)) I love my dimples hehe
3.I'm the one that my friends come to when they need the truth but don't want to hear it and I love it. I love the fact that they can come to me with anything.. and they know I'll always be here. I've made toooo many 2 AM friend runs with Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream and the collection of Audrey Hepburn DVD's.....






TAG!! You're It! What are YOUR Perfect Imperfections?




1 comment:

  1. 'I have a few extra minutes hanging around my hourglass' - haha thats hilarious!! :)

    ReplyDelete