Monday, November 22, 2010

Hi. My Name is Tiffany and I am an Addict..

Of Shopping!!

All three of my credit cards and my check book is on lockdown.  I had to call my mom in for reinforcement on this one.. I needed help so I asked her to hide them for me. She is a damn good hider because I have had no luck finding them yet =(


New SHOES!!

 Charlotte Russe BlackSuede thigh high boots.. currently in transit according to UPS tracking =)) I can not wait to do an outfit of the day with the babies!
 









Charlotte Russe Brown Sweater Top boots. I Love how they already come with leg warmers =) No need to buy some separate hehe ;)








Charlotte Russe.. Starting to see a pattern? I'm in LOVE with Charlotte Russe... Everything about it.. but you know that already!

Gray suede and leopard suede booties. =)





Along with the shoes, I also bought a pair of gray double button menswear shorts and two more packs of tights. Also a pair of hosiery with black dots... but those wont last long... I cant keep panty hose without putting runs in them =( *sigh*

I also managed to pick up a few things at PacSun's amazing sale. A skirt and three shirts cost me $13!!

so much for my Christmas shopping....



No comments:

Post a Comment