Thursday, November 18, 2010

To Lush or Not to Lush?

I have heard alot of really good things about Lush... but I'm a little scared to try them. I mean... it's soap. I was visiting their website and I seen some that I think I would be interested in checking out but I just can't bring myself to spend the $7-$10 for a bar of soap. Here are a few I think I would be interested in.






Lush Blackcurrant Bubble Bar- according to the website: "This fruity bubble bar gives the feeling of being hugged by a jolly blackcurrant"
I think I would like to be hugged by a jolly blackberry thing..









 Blue Skies and White Fluffy Clouds: Deep blue bath water filled with the scent of frankincense and patchouli take you to a meditative state.

I have no idea what a Frankincense is and not sure if it even smells good but Lord knows I can use some meditation and it sure is purrdy ;)









 I may need some more opinions before I take my Lush Leap. Have you tried it? What would you recommend?


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE lush!! It can be expensive so i usually use it as a treat but all their products are made using mostly natural ingrediants and their stuff smells devine.

    I would defo go for it especially if you like bath products. I'm a big fan of their bath bombs and shower jellies mainly, but the bubble bars are nice and you can usually get 2-3 baths out of one.
    sorry its a bit long but hope it helps :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! I need all the opinions I can get =) Bubble baths are few and far between with my schedule so these may last me a while hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE lush, give it a go!

    http://www.kisstomake-up.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't tried lush but from your post and the feedback you got I think I will too. Looks so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried it but the bubblegum lip scrub looks good :) schoee blogspot does quite a few lush reviews if that helps?
    X

    ReplyDelete