Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Wants

As most of you know, I embrace my addiction as a shopoholic. Christmas is the WORST time for me! Every time I buy for someone, I also find something I like. It's a terrible thing.. I have compiled a *few* things I am really adoring right now. If I were to put everything, well, we'd be here 'til next year ;)

I have been wanting a white pea coat for the longest time. It's so adorable and would be a great change from my black and hounds tooth coats =)  This one is from the Victoria Secret Catalog. I wish we sold them in our store!





Next thing on my list is a pair of flat suede boots. I love suede for some reason.. I just hate that I can't wear it when it rains =( . These are also from the catalog.


Now, this one is my FAVORITE. This is a purse I saw in New York and Co. today. It is leopard print lined w/ faux alligator skin. They also had it in snow leopard but this one I just can't resist!


Lastly, I really want a CHI straightener! Am I the ONLY person on this planet that doesn't have one! I used one of my girlfriends one night while we were getting ready to go out and absolutely fell in love. It really makes my hair silky and doesn't fry it like the others usually do. =( .. Not to mention it's PINK!



What are some of your Christmas wants?






1 comment: