Wednesday, December 1, 2010

More Hauls

Last week before Black Friday, I managed to get in a little shopping. Me shopping? Yea.. what's new right?

First Stop, Victoria's Secret. It was my off night and I wanted to get in a few Christmas presents (for myself) with my oh so fabulous employee discount =). I bought 2 of the glitter eye shadows In Silverdust and Stardust. I love them =) I play in the makeup everytime I work =) I also managed to snag the Bombshell perfume while it was on sale. The 1.7 fl oz bottle was only $25! To finish up my shopping there I hit the panty bar. I needed to spend a littttle bit more to get the pink tote!!


The free gift that came with the bag was a bottle of Heavenly Mist, a bottle of Love Spell Lotion and a Beauty Rush Lipgloss. =)
 









Second, and final, stop was Trade Secret. I have been wanting to try out the Dry Shampoo for a while. Working two jobs I do not want to have to come home and wash my hair every night. So, this dry shampoo helps for my "day after" hair. The OPI polish was 50% off and I LOVE the color pink, so I couldn't pass it up. I'll just add it to the other 6 pink polishes I have... =)





1 comment:

  1. Dry shampoo is my saviour! i love it, the best invention ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete