Sunday, October 24, 2010

Charlotte Russe, Body Central, and Trade Secret Haul!

Haul Time!!

I am putting up things that I bought on my recent shopping trip. I absolutely LOVE Charlotte Russe so you will be seeing ALOT of my stuff from there. I love how everything they have is so classy and chic yet can also be sophisticated and professional which is just my style.

First, is two rings I bought from CR. I LOOOVE the owl ring. It is a two finger connector ring and actually quite big. The second is an elephant ring.. pretty much self explanatory.


Next is SHOOOOES!

I can do a WHOLE blog on shoes.. not just a post.. but a whole blog. I am addicted.. I should join SSA (Shoe Shopping Anonymous) ;)
The ones I decided to get are black faux suede open toed booties. The heels are 6 inches. I wear heels 6 days a week and my philosophy... the higher, the better!! 

My new headbands are also pictured. One has faux silver pearls interchanging with diamonds, and the second is black with a black and white polka dot bow. The third one I adore.. it gives me a sweet and innocent feel. It is white with white flowers.


Next will be the hair product, from Trade Secret, I talked about in my previous post. The little tube on the right is a conditioner that also helps with the feeling and structure on your hair.

Lastly I visited Body Central. They had a really good sale on jewelery but I could only find one I really liked. It is in the shape of a bird! It's so cute! The next thing I purchased from there is just a plain black T. It's so comfortable, I have one in grey just like it. =))











That's pretty much it! I just wanted to drop in and do a post on my most recent shopping experience! I will be adding to this later on. I have SOOO many more things! It literally took me an hour to post this because I kept falling asleep! Hope you guys enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment