Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Do's & Don'ts of Having a Safe and Fun New Years!

New Years Eve is coming up and that means New Years Parties!! Some things that I think would be beneficial are:

1. Safety First!
 - If your going out on NY definitely come up with a game plan first. I.e. Who is driving? If you plan on drinking PLEASE do NOT drive! There are toooo many DUI related fatalities.
 - Stick with a pal! Alot of these parties are going to have people you may not know around. I'm not saying be paranoid, I'm just saying know the possibilities of things that CAN occur.


2. DO wear comfy shoes! NYE is not the time to bust out the brand new stilettos to dance the night away in. Trust me =(

3. Try something different! A new hairdo or eyeshadow will boost your confidence and keep you feeling great all night!

4. Stay away from mixing Christmas colors. I.e. Red top, green skirt, someone may mistake you for their Christmas tree.

5. I don't know about you guys, but everytime I uttered the words "this is going to be the best night ever," It has went straight to shit. So, try going about it a different way. Like, "I'm going to go out and have as much fun as I can without getting skankfaced, hugging some random person's toilet." =D Which brings me to my next point.

6.  EAT and stay HYDRATED! Eating something before you go out drinking can AID in preventing hangovers (as do Goody's Powders. Thank God for those). Staying hydrated will keep you from dehydrating if you do so choose to get skankfaced and sleep on someone's bathroom floor. =D

7. Saved the best for last. DO Kiss at midnight! Who doesn't love kissing? The fun and spontaneity of it makes it worth it.



Have a SAFE and FUN NEW YEAR!!






6 comments:

  1. great post!! definitely have to go for that kiss at midnight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post :) I think everyone needs to be reminded not to drink and drive! I had a friend hit on Christmas by a drunk driver luckily she is ok but its a good reminder that things can happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really dangerous now-a-days! You have to not only think about what your doing but also watch for other people! Innocent lives are lost every day from being hit by a drunk driver. It's important people take the "it wont happen to me" attitude and throw it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I agree with the "this is going to be the best night ever" comment b/c I said that last NY and got stuck somewhere I didn't want to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol yea it happens to me all the time! im glad you guys enjoyed it! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://emmalouisehoworth.blogspot.com/2011/01/yeahh-buddaayy.html

    Check it out, You won an award from me :)

    ReplyDelete