Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

I hope all of you had a wonderful Halloween! I know I did.  We were allowed to dress up at work which made it alot of fun, for once.  Working for an insurance agency, there really isn't a whole lot to choose from to be in the spirit and still be professional. So, the other CSR and I decided we would go as a "conscience" I guess you could say. She went as an angel, and I, the Devil. Ok, so horns, bow ties, and halo's really don't constitute as a "costume" but we had a good time either way.




This was pretty much the jist if the costume. Minus the horns.. which were incognito at the time..









Later that night, Some friends and I went to a "haunted trail." Just so you know, I am terrified of clowns, and at this haunted trail, I went with the "don't act scared because whoever is in that costume will pick you out" attitude hoping it would work just that way.. but no. A clown ran up behind me like he had a sixth sense for these things and chased me in circles around my friends. I literally cried. I'm a big baby when it comes to clowns, spiders, and windows without blinds (yes, windows without blinds.) Anywho, whoever was in that costume had it perfect because he sounded exactly like the clown from IT. He literally followed me through the woods. I think I knocked someone down trying to get out of there...

Saturday night, after trick-or-treating, I snuggled up with my lil man and watched Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin with milk and Halloween candy. The best Halloween ever I would say.

Did any of you see any crazy costumes this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. great blog, you're so pretty :) I'm now a follower xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Jo! It still needs work but it'll come together eventually! =)

    ReplyDelete