Sunday, November 14, 2010

Victorias Secret, Target, and Traffik Haul

As you all know, I work at the greatest place on Earth, Victoria's Secret. Well, working there I find it very difficult to work instead of  "shop." So, all day long, I rummage through panties, bras, and perfumes and make a mental note of what I want and purchase it as soon as I clock out. This is definitely the wrong place to work for a shopoholic like me who should be in SAA classes... Shopping Addict Anonymous. Here are a few things I bought from there.

- Im sure most of you ladies know about the 7 panties for $25 deal going on through 11-14-2010, below is my choosing =))





My next stop was Target. I have been having the worse luck when it comes to finding the perfect foundation for my skin. I need one that wont clump together when my face gets oily and one that actually stays on. I tried the MAC prolong wear and loveeeed it! Only thing is when the makeup artist tried to match me, she didn't do a very good job. In Macy's lighting, it looked great! In every other lighting... not so much..I ended up looking like I had a penny stuck to my chin. So, that is $40 I can only use in the summer when my skin is actually a nice golden color... The foundation I have heard alot of good things about is Revlon's Photo Ready. So I decided to try it.. so far I love it! It actually stays in place! I also bought the powder to go with and an extra tube of Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner. Usually, I use Gel but with my dark eyeshadow it doesn't show up so well and the liquid eyeliner stays on longer. I also found some ELF products!! The Target in my hometown usually only sells the brushes so I was very happy to see these items finely displayed on their shelves! It's a "Shadow Encyclopedia" which is mainly a pallet of smokey shadows and a collection of glosses which I Loooove!


 



















Lastly, Traffik..

Traffik is a shoe store in the mall in Columbus GA. It's the only one I know of close to me which is actually 1 1/2 hours away. They have the cutest shoes! The ones I purchased are black suede zip up front booties. They are amazing!













21 days straight I've been working... Thank God I loveeee my job!

2 comments:

  1. your so lucky, i would love to work in a place like victorias secret, I know what u mean tho by being the wrong place for a shopaholic lol!
    those shoes are cute too!

    http://fashbrickroad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it definately is. I seen a pair of PJ pants I want tonight whien I was working lol. Im gettin 'em! hehe

    ReplyDelete