Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Arizona Bound.. AGAIN!

So, today I booked my flight to Arizona to see my love. I haven't been to Arizona since last year and I fell in love with it. Yes, it is desert but there is just something about it. I guess because it is so different from Alabama.  I leave Atlanta on April 6th and get to spend 2 amazing days with him. I am so excited I could pee! I haven't seen him since February 2nd, and even then it was just for a few hours so this trip means so much and I can not contain my excitement. However, I would've rather found a different means of transportation for $600 if I had more than just 2 days. My piggy bank is very skinny now. But, it will be worth it! I miss him so much. I am still trying to get used to this Army thing. Do not let anyone tell you it's easy being an Army spouse because it isn't. There isn't anything "easy" about it. Waiting, as simple a word as it sounds, is the hardest thing I have ever done. But, when you're completely in love with someone, you do things you didn't think you were strong enough to do and I will wait for him as long as it takes. Praying all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment