Thursday, May 10, 2012

Smashbox and Instagram

Hello Loves!


I'm sure you're aware that I am in LOVE with Smashbox products. I haven't found a single one that I haven't enjoyed. Recently, I purchased their Beauty Exposed Kit. It contains eyeshadow, blush, lip gloss, eyeliner, and primer. The best part about shopping Smashbox online is all the free goodies you get. I posted a picture below, which by the way is from my Instagram page because yours truly deleted it from her camera roll. So you can share in the greatness of Smashbox and follow me at the same time! It's a win-win if you ask me!


1. Beauty Exposed Eye Shadow Palette with Soft Lights
2. Free Sample- Camera Ready BB Cream with SPF 35
3. Lip Enhancing Gloss in Starfruit (travel size)
4. Free Sample- Travel size lip gloss
5. Eye Liner in Stone
6. Photo Finish Primer (travel size)
7. Free Bonus Sample- Baked Fusion Soft Lights Highlighter
8. Blush Rush in Peony
9. Free Bonus Sample- Studio Skin Foundation

I have not tried the BB cream yet so I can't really leave any feedback on it yet. Everything else, perfection! I have a very oily T-zone and dry everywhere else so it is difficult for me to find a good foundation that can make my skin look even. The foundation alone is wonderful but since I also have large pores, the primer and foundation together makes my skin look airbrushed and really minimizes my pore problem.



 Here I am wearing the lip gloss in starfruit and some shades from the eyeshadow palette.

What are some of your favorite Makeup products? I would love to hear from you!






No comments:

Post a Comment