Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Brush up on my German.

Guten Tag! Good News! JB passed his tests and we are headed to GERMANY! I am so excited! I have never even traveled far outside Alabama until about a year ago and now I am headed over seas! Now to mention.. I am getting married FRIDAY! I have been a nervous wreck for 2 weeks now. Last week I bought his wedding band. You know it's love when you sell your entire living room furniture suit to buy your fiance's wedding band. No, I have nothing to sit on...but he will have a very nice ring on his finger. I finally found a dress (well, two dresses) today. One thing to mark off my list. Since I will be flying to Arizona early Friday morning, (I have to leave my house at midnight EEK!) I am a little unsure about what I can take onto the plane. My dress will definitely be with me on carry on. No way am I taking the chance of my bags getting lost. Once I arrive in Arizona, we will begin our very flustered day of getting flowers and ect. It's not going to be anything extravagant so no princess dress on the plane. I am very nervous. So nervous in fact that I have lost my train of thought... more later! Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment