Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Daily Look

Hello Babes!

I came across an uber sweet website this morning while non chalantly surfing the world wide web. It's called Daily Look. Now, I am probably behind on the times and if so, please accept another funny cat video as an apology. =) If I am not behind on the time however, please click here and check out the website! If you're indecisive like me, this website helps you put outfits together and helps you get a little creative with your wordrobe. You can also purchase from this website and the clothes are super affordable and super cute. Alot of the things more suitable to my taste are low stock so get them while you can! I have "borrowed" a few pictures from them just to give you an idea. Don't worry DailyLook, they are cited =) Enjoy Loves!




I obviously like pink.... and lace.





No comments:

Post a Comment