Saturday, May 12, 2012

Eyes of the Day

My usual makeup routine is just that.. the usual. I hardly ever stray from it. Instead of going into great detail about which products I use, I just took a picture and I am adding it on here. I know I have blogged about the Revlon foundation and Maybelline Stiletto liquid eyeliner as well as the Maybelline Colossal mascara and obviously the smashbox products, but I do not think I have blogged about the 'brown' eyeshadow palette shown below. It is actually Bonnebelle and is about $3.95 at drugstores. It is a shimmery pigment but it is not overwhelming. Definitely one of my favorites. I love shimmery shadow. It makes me happy =)

On another note, My eyebrows are overdue for a threading. I loveee getting them threaded. It seems to last longer than waxing but finding the TIME to get them done seems next to impossible. It would be perfect if all of the businesses around here didn't close when the street lights came on.  I really should get on top of that... :/




No comments:

Post a Comment