Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Shoes are THE Anti-Depressant.

I have been really busy lately with trying to get things in order for the wedding. It's still in the early phases of planning so there really is only so much I can do at the moment. I have picked out a few things already, such as my DRESS, the theme, colors, and the ring bearer pillow (which I made myself and I am very proud of it!). I will attach a picture below of some of the things I have picked out. Except the dress! Can't have the Fiancee sneaking on here at some point and seeing me in it before the wedding!





I have also been working out alot too. Nike has an APP on the iPhone (that's free to download) called NTC- Nike Training Club. It's an incredible app! There are different sections to target whichever area your wanting and those workouts are about 15 minutes long. There are also areas such as Get Lean, Get Toned, so on so forth. Those workouts start at 30 minutes and go to 45 minutes. The cardio is AMAZING! I can definitely FEEL and TELL a difference after just ONE week! Not to mention, sweating is good for your skin so, ladies, you should really try this out! Even if you just download it to see what its like! You can set your own music (which I have a workout playlist) and during the workout they show you the moves and tell you how long you have to go. And, you get rewards after you "unlock" workouts, meaning you have to complete them of course. I am currently at 120 minutes and I have unlocked some amazing energy, metabolic, ect. smoothie recipes! Really, you should check it out!




Last but not least, with my future hubby being gone and me not being able to talk to him, It can get kind of lonely.  So, in my depressing moments, I shop (shoe shopping is my weakness)  followed by dancing around to good music in every pair of heels I own. That really makes me feel better and generally takes up an hour and 1/2 of my time =) I'll show you my new babies below!  Both pair came from Charlotte Russe. That is pretty much the ONLY store I get my heels from!



 leopard pumps


Glitter!! Love glitter shoes!

Thanks for reading guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment