Friday, January 20, 2012

My New Obsession..

 I have become addicted to yet another "social networking" website. Pinterest has taken me hostage. I absolutely LOVE this website! I can spend hours, literally, pinning things! I have gotten a plethora of new ideas for the wedding, food recipes, STYLE(!!), and workout regiments! It is wonderful. Now, for those of you who have yet to become a fan of Pinterest, I highly recommend you check it out. Now, do keep in mind I live in Alabama and we are last to know everything, well, with the exception of Mississippi (No offense Mississippians!). So, if you are a "pinter" then by all means, continue Pinning! If not,  hurry! Go now! Type faster on your google/bing Internet machine! The only downfall of Pinterest is you have to be "invited". Yes, your still able to see a bunch of things, but if you want to see the recipe on how to make that yummy looking cake in an aluminum can (YES! CAN!) or the Honey Dijon crusted chicken bites (mouth watering!) or where to get those AMAZING Louboutin Stilettos, then you HAVE to be a member. All you do is send them a request with your email address, a few days later you'll get an activation e-mail and voila! Your pinning! Now, for me, it wasn't that easy. I had to result to calling them out on Twitter to send me my invite 17 days after I sent a request! For everyone else, just a day or two. My twitter technique worked wonders! 17 days with no e-mail, scurried to twitter and put the following.. "@pinterest, it's been 17 days and 4 email requests.. c'mon man!" and no joke, literally 10 minutes later.. "oh! I have an email! Wonder who its from!! oh! Pinterest! Let's open!" *opening email* "trs7188, welcome to Pinterest! Please click the activation email below to start pinning!" *win*


Are you in love yet?



How about NOW!?
That's ok, Thank me later =)



No comments:

Post a Comment