Thursday, January 19, 2012

2 Days and Counting!

I am anxiously awaiting Saturday night... Not because I am going out on the town, or anything of the sort, but because I am getting a VERY important phone call! Yes, phone call! The fiancee will be calling and it will be the first time I have talked to him in 2 weeks. Since he left to head back to Basic. It's been a lot harder this time than the first time I think. Not sure why. I guess because I am so stressed over the wedding and trying to plan it around the military which is damn near impossible. Also because everyone keeps freaking me out saying "since he signed up as single, his first duty station could be Korea." Well thank you for allll your HELP! =/ (I am actually hoping its Ft Lewis.. I miss Seattle DEARLY!) So, the plan is to get married before he goes to AIT in the 2 days he has or either while he is IN AIT so his first duty station wont be Korea or a base where family can't go. I was told the JOP (whatever that is) will be the person/people/ place(?) I need to talk to. Im stressed to the MAX... can you tell??

On another note, my workout literally made me cry the other day. Not because it was too hard, but because I was mad at myself.  My mind kept pushing and my body was saying "HELL NO!" my legs literally gave out. It really made me realize how weak I really am. I think the cry could've been the breaking point from all this stress and everything that's going on. I can't say my journey has been an easy one. But, I kept pushing on and finished, covered in sweat and tears, I finished.



No comments:

Post a Comment