Thursday, April 19, 2012

Where Ever the Army Takes Me.

Well, maybe not so quick. I haven't posted in a while so I will try to hit the main highs. I flew out to Arizona a couple of weeks ago to visit the fiance. It was a very short weekend but I am thankful for the two days I was able to spend with him. He is so incredible and worth the wait.  Anywho, Arizona is completely different than Alabama in every way imaginable. It is absolutely beautiful! However, taxi rides are expensive as well as everything else and I felt like a fish out of water the whole time I was there! I have never been so thirsty in my life! The altitude is a lot different than here too. If you have ever been from sea level to 2,100+ you understand! My advice, Drink lots of water! Anyway, the shopping was a lot better than here too! There were so many stores (such as H & M) I had always wanted to visit but weren't local. Also, In-n-Out burger, is to die for! I don't think there is one east of Texas and I haven't been to one since my trip to Seattle last year when we stopped in LA on the way home. I love flying and better get well prepared because we found out our first duty station is in fact, over-seas! I am nervous, scared, excited, ect. I  do not know what to expect nor do I know what not to expect ( I hope that makes sense). I guess, if I can learn to keep this thing updated, I will keep you guys up to speed on our adventures!

Pictures from the Arizona trip

 




On another note, the previously mentioned amazing fiance sent me a present. He is so wonderful. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment