Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lush

I have decided to split my posts up into two parts. Part one was an OOTD post I submitted a moment ago and this would make part two. When living back home, I was skeptical of buying any Lush products offline. I wasn't sure of the product size or smell or anything important. We were coming back from dinner when I saw it, the little yellow LUSH sign above the door. I was excited. About as excited as you can be about handmade soaps. Anywho, I bought the comforter bubble bar. It's a lot bigger than I thought which made me very happy. I love the fact that the bubbles are huge and the water is pink. Any skeptics out there, skeptic no longer, Lush is amazing! Here is a picture for you to enjoy =) 

The mini-lush's on the left are samples they gave me in the store. The pink is a soap called Angel's Delight. It smells wonderful! The yellow is a dry skin cream. It's called lemon.. something. I forget. I apologize. Anywho, the big pink one is the comforter I previously mentioned. 

Thanks for reading my unorganized and sloppy blog. Love you all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment