Sunday, December 30, 2012

Gearing up for the new year

I have been very sloppy with my blog this year. A new resolution is to start blogging more. I have no excuse not to. I do a lot throughout my day and could do better keeping you faithful followers up to date. Whether it's gym time, baking, Germany events, or trying to maintain a healthy diet, I will do better to keep you updated. My goal is to have a blog good enough to be re-pinned onto Pinterest (we're starting small).  Let's go!

As far as my 2012 ending, a lot has happened. I got married, flew across country (twice), quit my job, moved across the WORLD (once) and spent Thanksgiving and Christmas in a new country. I have tried to learn the language and I have discovered a lot of new German customs. I have seen real castles and beautiful architecture  I have felt isolated and completely alone all while being surrounded by people who love me.  I have made friends here from all over the world and lost them back home from a town I spent 24 years in. I have learned that true friends are hard to come by and once you have them, they will never be anything less.  I have realized who truly loves me and who doesn't. I have learned to be a good wife, good mother, and most importantly, a good Christian. I am a child of God.

I have learned that I am stronger than I think I am. What have you learned this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment