Saturday, January 13, 2018

Current Makeup Favorites

I mentioned in a previous post that I would list my current makeup favorites. Well, as I sit here watching Pinocchio, I shall do just that. 
These are the current Makeup products I used to create the very simple look above. I am not very talented when it comes to contouring and highlighting or even eyebrows for that mater because let's face it, I am in the gym 5 days a week and I do not wear makeup there. When I do go out, this is usually my day face. I will also link everything below . 



Primer: Smashbox photo finish pore minimizing
Foundation: Smashbox Studio Skin 15 hour (1.2) 
Forgot to add my concealer but it is It Cosmetics Bye Bye undereye in Light
Bronzer: Tarte Tartiest Pro Glow to Go
Highlighter: Also Tarte but also used Too Faced Sweet Peach
Blush: Too Faced Papa don't Peach
Eye shadow primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Eyeshadow: Lorac Champagne Dreams
Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (medium brown)
Eyeliner: Stila Stay all Day (intense black)
Mascara: Lancome Hypnose Drama (excessive black) MY FAVORITE! 
Lipstick: Dior Dior Addict lipglow in pink ( I used over the Tarte Lipstick which the color is Rum punch) 






No comments:

Post a Comment